Well another fruitful Halloween this year :) Nothing like kicking off the holiday season with a 3 month supply of chocolate! The kids had a fun night, the weather was so warm, in the high 60s, which was so nice! They start trick or treating early out here, at 4, and are done by 7. It's apparently a mid-west thing to schedule trick or treat. We're getting used to it. So here are some fun pictures of the spooky night!
Princess Leia! As always, I made the costumes myself, this year was relatively easy - the only thing I really had to make was this wig!

Luke Skywalker (this was his school parade so I had to be quick - which doesn't make for the best picture)

Han Solo (again- quick parade pic)

Getting candy is our destiny...

mission accomplished - the annual candy train!




6 comments:
That's so fun that your mom could come out! And I think it's so funny that your kids do the candy train!
Araleigh is possibly (ok, definitely) the cutest Princess Leia I have ever seen. I've enjoyed reading the posts and seeing photos--so happy you're all enjoying Chicago!
Very cute pics! You are amazing that you make your own costumes! I thought about it but quickly dismissed the idea haha! Maybe next year...
Brando,
I'm going to have to start having you make my costumes you are so good at it! I love the pics. :)
awesome costumes and darling kids brandis! I'm also jealous that your kids got to spend Halloween with their Grandma!
Those costumes are darling! My husband would love them :)
Post a Comment