Friday, October 24, 2008

Yay! Finally some pictures!!

Here are a few pictures that go along with my previous post, I'll catch up on our lives later... :)
Jaxon's 1st day of school!

Jax and Araleigh getting ready to go to the bus stop (I can't find a picture of Traeden's 1st day - I am such a bad mom! I blame it on the fact that he leaves so stinkin' early and my brain isn't awake enough to think about the camera) Araleigh likes to wear her "pack-pack" to the bus stop every day and pretend that she gets to go on the bus too!

Araleigh thinks she fits in her dolls crib... I think not!

Araleigh is very much into skin care. She felt her baby's skin needed a little diaper rash cream.

2 comments:

Gwen said...

That cute little Araleigh is turning into quite the character!

E Terry said...

Your kiddos are so dang cute! I wish we could see you guys more but I'm gald things are good where you are at. I love the doll! VERY funny!!! :)