
This is more for my journaling purposes, since all this stuff happened months ago, but the pictures are still fun to see, right? One of these days I'll get caught up!! This summer we spent a couple of weeks in SLC for my sisters wedding, but we found a little time to play, too! (If you want to see wedding pictures go to the "jones" link)
So to start, I'd like to give a shout out to my little bro Jeff (aka Ffej) who found himself a woman and will be gettin' hitched this March! Wa-hoo! Liz is awesome, we all love her! Which is my lead-in to this picture because awesome Liz is a nurse, and she brought some real MD supplies over so the boys could pretend to be doctors. They had fun with Jeff, and felt pretty cool. Maybe this will inspire future careers :)

And of course it just wouldn't be summer without a visit to my favorite place in the whole wide world, Delta, UT!!! Yay! The kids had such a great time playing in the lake, riding on the boat, but unfortunately not riding behind the boat yet... They are a little chicken in that department. Oh, well, maybe next year!
So to start, I'd like to give a shout out to my little bro Jeff (aka Ffej) who found himself a woman and will be gettin' hitched this March! Wa-hoo! Liz is awesome, we all love her! Which is my lead-in to this picture because awesome Liz is a nurse, and she brought some real MD supplies over so the boys could pretend to be doctors. They had fun with Jeff, and felt pretty cool. Maybe this will inspire future careers :)

And of course it just wouldn't be summer without a visit to my favorite place in the whole wide world, Delta, UT!!! Yay! The kids had such a great time playing in the lake, riding on the boat, but unfortunately not riding behind the boat yet... They are a little chicken in that department. Oh, well, maybe next year!

They loved the paddle boat, and I love this picture! Although I am sad how quickly my kids are growing up, I love moments like this where they are all hanging out like friends. Araleigh thinks she's one of the big kids, and the boys are so great with her!


Jaxon was pretty excited to catch a toad, ah, that takes me back to the days of tadpoles at Lake Hills... Anyway, he was so happy to finally have a pet since his mean mom won't let him get one, and he was determined that he would be taking it home with him! I was able to convince him that it would not do well on the plane and would probably die, so he decided to let it remain with it's family instead. Phew! But it was fun to have the company of a cute little toad for a day :)
And, finally, I love this picture of Traeden hanging out with Danny and Cort on the dock. He sure loves to hang out with his uncles, and do whatever they are doing, no matter how boring it may be (like sitting on a dock...) We sure had a great time there, as always! I miss it so much, I wish it was still summer. Oh, well, hopefully we'll make it there more than once next summer :)


2 comments:
I miss super activities at Delta. Those were the days. Oh man, and tadpoles at Lake Hills. I was just thinking about that the other day. It seems like that was forever ago but yesterday at the same time.
Your kids are so cute!!
Yea for more pictures! You'll have to tell Jeff congrats from us. I'm excited that he'll be getting married. She seemed really nice when I met her. You're kids are cute as ever!
Post a Comment