This Saturday we attended a "family day" at OSU where we were able to watch a free showing of "Bee Movie". It was a lot of fun! The kids were able to make "bee wings". Yes those are my boys running around with BEE WINGS, definitely not fairy wings or anything pansy-ish like that. And Jaxon's were a deeper purple color inside, the sun makes them look pink but THEY'RE NOT PINK :) We also got some great free food and treats and we won a $15 Target gift card (oooo-ooooooh)!
It was such a nice day that we had to let the kids run around a little, so this is the courtyard at Fisher, the business school that Dave is attending. We thought you might be interested in what the school looks like, so here are some pictures of where my hubby spends about 80 hours a week:It was nice to have a sunny day, we don't get many of those here in the winter. And it was nice to have a little time for some free fun again. I like free stuff to do!


2 comments:
I'm with you, I love free stuff! It's looks like you had a lot of fun. I bet it was nice to spend time as a family since Dave is so busy. I know what that's like. It will be worth it though. You have such a cute family and the boys look so manly in those bee wings! =)
That is cool that the school offers all that free stuff for families to do! What a fun day!
Post a Comment