Monday, June 4, 2007

Two happy birthdays!!

Since the boys both have their birthdays this month and it is going to be crazy with the move to Michigan coming up, we decided to do an early birthday party for both of them at our pool. It was a great time! We totally took over and had the whole place to ourselves!! The kids each got a swim ring as a party favor that they were able to float around in, and it worked out perfectly! I even made these fancy-schmancy cupcakes with a "sun-bathers at the beach" theme, which amazingly worked out! The weather was so great up until it was time to sing happy birthday and have the cake and ice cream, so we had to pull that part inside the clubhouse, but it still turned out fine! I just can't believe my babies are turning 5 and 7!!! Am I really this old!!!!??????? Here's a cute picture of Araleigh in her itsy-bitsy, teeny-weeny, pink and white polka dot bikini!!! I love it!!

They even found creative ways to re-use their little umbrellas!!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Awesome cupcakes Brandis. And yes, YOU ARE OLD!!! :)