Friday, June 22, 2007

Happy Birthday Traeden!!!

The party just never stops for us, I feel like I just did this! But Traeden had a really great birthday!! He had so many presents it looked like Christmas morning for the whole family!! As usual, the boys were up bright and early (we could tell by the "WHOAAA!!!!") He was able to open his presents first thing while Dave could be there, lucky man. The boys played with the new Lego's, spidermans, and transformers all morning, then we met up with Dave at a park for lunch. I must say, it is SO NICE to have him only 8 minutes away! The boys played baseball with dad for a while, then he had to get back so they went to the playground and tackled the monstrous twisty slide (the thing is HUGE!!). We got home and played some more, then off to Panera (the yummiest soup, salad and sandwich restaurant in the midwest) for dinner, where Trae got his favorite Broccoli cheddar soup in a bread bowl! He had a great day, thank you everyone who called him, his face lit up each time! And thanks from Traeden for all the awesome presents!!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Happy Belated Birthday big guy! It sounds like you had a great birthday. I can't believe you're getting so old!!
You guys have Panera bread too? I LOVE that place. Their cinnamon crunch bagels are the best!