Friday, May 4, 2007

the new car


well Dave is out of town at Michigan for a couple of days so what better way to console myself than go buy a car??! Truth is, we have been looking online for several weeks now, and we spent last weekend in different dealerships (it was a LONG weekend!), so I new exactly what I was looking for and what I wanted to pay. So it turns out a dealerships pricing error is my gain, because I got an awesome deal that ended up being WAY below blue book, I negotiated like a pro, and now I have exactly the car I want and not a penny more than I wanted to pay! It's so nice, I am really excited to not have to cram my kids in one row anymore! Dave is a little suprised, but don't worry, he's going to love it!

3 comments:

Diana said...

Hey, nice wheels! What is it? We are going to try to do the cram three kids in one row for a while, which I'm not looking forward to, but oh well!

Laura said...

Where's the Astro van?!? Looks like a great car!

Brandis said...

wow, I just found this comments feature, so if you have been leaving me comments and I haven't responded, that's why! Anyway, it's a Ford Freestyle! I am loving it!!!