Wednesday, May 5, 2010


Hey I'm back! So yes, it's been a rather long hiatus from blogging but here I am playing catch up as usual! So way back in March we took a ski/snowboard trip and I need to document! When we arrived there was very little snow, but the day we hit the slopes there was 18 inches of fresh snow! It was beautiful, we even got hot and had to remove layers. It was perfect!
Traeden did great snowboarding last year, but this year he decided to go back to skiing, since he is faster at it. All day he was challenging Dave or his grandmas to race him down the mountain! The kid is fast! It was a lot of fun to watch him zoom past me! (since I spent most of the day on my butt)
Jax decided to stick with snowboarding, and he did great! He is mad that we only do this once a year, because he wants to be good like his uncles! Hopefully next season we'll be able to go more than once! But he did great!
I thought this was a great shot of Dave. He is an amazing skiier!

Except for when he tries to show off by making me think he's going to crash into me, and then really biffs it :)

1 comment:

Diana said...

Looks like it was a good time! Rob is a great skiier as well, and we keep meaning to go, but it seems like I am either pregnant, or recovering from pregnany every year! One of these years it will work out!