
Well what would summer be without Delta??? I only know of one summer in my entire life that I didn't go to Delta, the summer Araleigh was born. It is my absolute favorite place to go in the whole entire world, and it is becoming my kids' favorite as well! It is always a great time and a lot of fun. Some great moments this year:
Riding on the big "taco tube" with all my kids!!! They are slightly wimpy when it comes to this stuff, so getting all of them on there was quite an accomplishment! This tube is very difficult to fall off of, though not impossible, we discovered, thanks to Liz :), so the boys decided to be brave and give it a try. And, not surprisingly, they loved it!
Araleigh's awesome aunts were very nice to teach her how to bend the hose so that water doesn't come out, and then have somebody go look at it, then let go so water sprays in their face. Thanks. :)
The funniest thing was when Grandpa was going for an evening swim while Araleigh and I were sitting on the dock with our feet in the water. Grandpa asked Araleigh if she wanted to get in the water and she said no, so he swam away a little. Well, I guess she changed her mind, because the next thing I know, she's tearing off her nightgown and jumping into the water in her underwear! She had fun swimming with Grandpa, and I think he liked it too :)




2 comments:
I guess now Araleigh can say she's been skinny dipping!
You know, there comes a point in every childs life where they need to learn how to be tricksters, and I was fortunate enough to help Araleigh develop that. Yeay Me!!
Post a Comment