Okay, I know it's been a while...sorry I don't have a good excuse! We have been pretty busy around here, so I think I'll just let you all know
WHAT WE'VE BEEN UP TO!!
Pinewood Derby:
Traeden competed in his first ever pinewood derby and thanks to some hard work and lots of great advice from Uncle Andrew, HE WON 1st PLACE!!! It was a very exciting and proud moment for all of us :)
Karate:
Jaxon has started Karate lessons and is doing great! He is determined to be a black belt some day! He works very hard and his sensei has been very impressed with him! Yay Jax!!
Basketball:

Traeden is in a basketball league out here and doing great! His team is the Raptors, and they are currently 4-2! He has improved a ton over the last several weeks and has contributed a lot to his team! He is a great example of sportsmanship! We all have fun cheering him on each week! Go Trae!
photography:
Miss Araleigh is very into the camera right now. She LOVES to have her picture taken, but mostly she loves taking pictures of us! I often find my camera with recent pictures of very up-close fingers :)

She likes to take turns- you take one of me, I'll take one of you!




2 comments:
Cute kids. It's nice seeing them growing up.
Everyone is getting so big, and wow Araleigh just gets more beautiful everytime I see her!! We miss and love you guys!
Post a Comment